Dominion Item Tab would be nice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gazow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Shop needs a separate tab to search for dominion items imo

Ian Boody

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I completely agree. Unless they are in the champions recommened items I dont have time to search for them in the shop.

xYol0swag420x

09-23-2011

Why?
They are just normal items. The only thing is most people havn't memorized them yet so don't know where they are by heart.

OriginZ

09-23-2011

I kinda agree.

Fuskamo

09-23-2011

The entire store is annoying to navigate.. It needed a rework the second someone invented it.

HubbyMadeMePlay

09-23-2011

Dominion is fast paced and I would very much enjoy a tab all to its own. I would say split them into simple cats... Defense ... Damage... Speed... Ability Power...Capture Rate

Maeven

09-23-2011

Agreed, but you can circumvent most of these issues by using one of those nifty programs to change recommended items.

Fuskamo

09-23-2011

I agree.. no time to shop. Need to be able to build item builds like you do with masteries or runes. click a check box and load a second tab in the store. way too easy to make.

Sidt

09-23-2011

i dont find it that bad.

i'm able to figure out where most everything is after 12 matches. just have to get used to it.

Warkeiser

09-23-2011

I find all the dominion items I need in the places I expect to find them.

Side note: While we're talking about Dominion items, why can you use Frozen Mallet on CS? I thought Entropy was there to replace that.