Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your high-score?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhantomFox

09-24-2011

1949 my first game. I was twitch. had more deaths than kills still over 500 more than anyone else on both teams.

Lagasaurus

09-24-2011

Got 2109 with shaco, defended the hardest, captured most points, neutralized most points, and got the highest K/D.

Overall, the score is like 80% made from just kills... The scoring system isn't balanced.

Dthkl

09-24-2011

Handofmace

09-24-2011

I've gotten 2k+ a few times granted I've done over 50 games already

dragonshift

09-24-2011

I got a 2247 with blitzcrank

Fiyabawlz

09-24-2011

i got 1995 as noct with 15 points captured and 18 kills....but some time b4 that i got around 2100 with poppy but its already gone from my history :s

Kresterz

09-24-2011

1772 on Irelia :>

LepidusRayne

09-24-2011

1800 as heimer, 9-0 and spent the entire time on bottom lane defending ours and building up waves to push onto enemy turret. Probably took that turret 7 times that game and never lost bot once. We had a leaver and that's why the game took so long even though we wrecked.

LViotti

09-25-2011

2730 with akali

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/wootjt.jpg/ (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/wootjt.jpg/)