Dominion Gameplay Concepts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greategress

09-23-2011

Just sent the Runeterra.com audience over here in lieu of a blog post from me this week. Cannot promote hard enough.

VeritasLuxMea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Rhitral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by godmarck View Post
I main Akali on SR and I gotta tell you that I'm happy I have a lot of experience with her, she is GOOD in this new map.
"Good"? She's overpowered as f uck
Same for Jax
Same for Tryn

When I say overpowered, it's because they can easily go 1 vs 3 and kill everything since Dominion gold per five is too high and promotes retar ded builds like 4 gunblades Jax that don't work on SR because of the ammount of farm required, but here you can just buy one every 2 min.
These 3 champs basically hard cap games, there's a poing where they just go 1 vs 5 and kill everything.
And this makes the gamemode unplayable.

Kyndryn

09-23-2011

There is definitely some valuable information in this write up. It may also help form new team comps as well, based on these new roles some champs have. Instead of people clambering, "We need a tank" it'll be something like, "We need a ninja capper" or something.

Schone

09-23-2011

Malzahar with hextech sweeper (sorry if mispelled) is the better counter to invisible!

Also, his E is good on chase, if a target enter in a bush you can still see him, making impossible the CLASSIC enter-bush-wait-walk-back.

Mailius

09-23-2011

Good points, although I disagree that dying in Dominion is as bad as dying in SR, but dying in Dominion certainly isn't "free" and you should definitely recall to heal unless you staying around will cost the time a substantial amount of cap time.

Isysar

09-23-2011

Very nice post Gilvado. Thanks for the insight.

Red VII

09-23-2011

Everyone should read this. Seems like everyone plays like a ****tard in Dominion right now, and it's really irritating. There seems to be not even the smallest hint of a semblance of strategy.

+1

Crowmist

09-23-2011

About time someone understands how to play.

That Other Guy

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilvado;14817303[B
5) For the love of god, if you can poke then don't suicide defend. Instead interrupt their capping.[/B]
Doesn't even have to be a poke either. In the match I tried Alistar I headbutted and ran around the corner and when I play Blitzcrank if I can't take them I can rocket grab + power fist + overdrive away and they usually can't react fast enough. Also champs like Teemo, Caitlyn, and Maokai can leave a little surprise on a capture point before taking off allowing them to interrupt without being present.