Dominion Gameplay Concepts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

You covered so much good stuff. A+. It is so hard to try to explain all these concepts to a failing teammate in game.

I dont know how many times ive wasted 3 enemies time for over a good minute (as singed) while my scrub teammates waste time pushing lanes yet capping nothing.

The shortened version of what I have learned is this:

You cant defend 3 to win in a game where the majority of the map is hidden. (3 man ninja strikes can steal any node in seconds.)

Focus on holding 2 major nodes (the usual quest nodes). Distrupt 3 enemy nodes so that they never do damage to your nexus.

You have to have 2 roamers with great runspeed and tact. In a game of equal skill runspeed wins the game.

If you see more than you can handle comming at you then just run away and waste their time.

If you keep juggling between 3 enemy nodes then they are forced to move constantly. If you can keep it up long enough then eventually you break the enemy and 4 or 5 cap becomes a reality.

Having the 2 roamers (or maybe more) use improved revive increases your node control greatly. (especially mixed in with a globaler or 2.)

THIS GAME IS NOT A DEATHMATCH 2 win. All you scrubs with over 1000+ games played stop duking it out mid lanes while enemy has 3+ nodes capped. You are making solo queue double plus unfun.

typhoid fever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Gil what do you think of my labeled map?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1273305

Ikruti

09-28-2011

First post I've ever +1'ed. Very very good and well thought out.

Exzodium

09-28-2011

The Reds need to sticky this; happens to be the most helpful thing on the GD right now.

SoLunAether

09-28-2011

Wow, this is really well-thought out! Thank you for the insight/tips - I'll be sure to try to use them.