lost 10 dominion games in a row

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

09-22-2011

and yet as i lost close game after close game i kept on playing

if i fail more than once in a row on SR i get fed up and stop playing for the day

but for some reason with dominion i kept going even as the stench of my failure and awful fortune reached unbelievable proportions

dominion is amazing, it doesn't matter if you win or lose as soon as a match is over all you want to do is just hop right back in again

Semi Fatal

09-22-2011

its because its new. play it for a few weeks and im sure you will get fed up with it if you lose another 10 games in a row

mikeylikesit17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

i just won 5 in a row! learn that its not about killing anyone its about points.

Eball

09-22-2011

I'm 4-0 still and love it.

Ashcarr

09-22-2011

I have the same feeling. It's nice playing a mode that's fast. I'll even hop into a game by myself instead of waiting for my friends because the pacing is so fast that mistakes are easier to overlook and it's not as easy to get frustrated over.

I don't think it's just because it's new either. The pacing has a ton to do with it. I'm a lot more forgiving losing a 15-20min game than I am losing a game I just wasted 30min to an hour playing. I can almost guarantee I'll be playing this exclusively when it's fully implemented.

ElementBoom

09-22-2011

lost 6 in a row... and more lost than wins... people just kept sticking with the old classic... laneing and ganking...

champ capping point.
enemy champ runs by*
"OOH ENEMY" *abandons capping and chases enemy*

OR
Turret diving, champ is capping... other champ is attacking the enemy. Enemy hp goes to 3% while your ally's champ is at 5%
Champ stops capping and jumps for the kill... got the kill... got ur team's champ killed by turret... enemy reinforced... champ dies, cap is re-secured.

ALWAYS the same... i see this EVERY time... its not hard to stick with the objective.

SirPanty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylikesit17 View Post
i just won 5 in a row! learn that its not about killing anyone its about points.
I wish more people would realize this sooner..there's just so many players playing as if it's SR "look 1 of them is in the middle, lets gank him", or when your team chases just 1 or 2 enemies around the whole map..all I do is either bait the enemy into chasing me away from my cp's, ninja some cp's, etc.

Please stop chasing the enemy for half the match x.x

Edit: and I also forgot the farming, there's nothing more stressing than me trying to cap a cp seeing the enemy approaching and I don't get the cp by 1 or 2 secs...irony, I had 2 alies behind me killing minions for gold..

Billion

09-22-2011

I won like 10 in a row, something I noticed in game is that tanks seem to be less important, and that singed is really easy to counter with the new items ;P

ScoobJosh

09-22-2011

I'm enjoying it because Shaco is actually 100x more viable on it than SR.

Not to say he ISN'T viable on SR, just more so on Dominion.

Sky Sanctum

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPanty View Post
I wish more people would realize this sooner..there's just so many players playing as if it's SR "look 1 of them is in the middle, lets gank him", or when your team chases just 1 or 2 enemies around the whole map..all I do is either bait the enemy into chasing me away from my cp's, ninja some cp's, etc.

Please stop chasing the enemy for half the match x.x

Edit: and I also forgot the farming, there's nothing more stressing than me trying to cap a cp seeing the enemy approaching and I don't get the cp by 1 oe 2 secs...irony, I had 2 alies beind me killing minions for gold..

It's worse when they try to chase down an eve. Oh yeah, had teammates try that one out. Safe to say, we lost that match.