Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One of the BEST things about Dominion.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bête Noire

09-22-2011

I think people are just too busy to trash talk. They don't have a full minute waiting for respawn to think of how much they hate their allies and come up with excuses about why they died.

panzerswine

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Had a guy keep telling me not to take ori and whined about that until game start. Then not another word.

d EVE a

09-22-2011

I realize this isn't going to be the case in EVERY game, but for the most part it is a TON less than summoner's rift and really makes the game more enjoyable to play

Golem Lord

09-22-2011

yup. there just isnt enough oppertunity for the trolls and ******s to rage because of the games fast pace... but i have seen some people try.

in any case, im loving the fact that you cant be accused of feeding anymore. nothing sucks worse than being laned against 2 ranged as a full melee with no ranged harass, dieing on your tower over and over, and being accused of feeding. just sayin.