One of the BEST things about Dominion.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d EVE a

09-22-2011

After i played my first few games of Dominion i realized something AMAZING...i realized that NO ONE was QQ'ing or talking trash amongst our team..EVER. I think this is for 2 main reasons..1.There's no time to QQ or say dumb stuff to your team because the game is so fast paced, and 2. It's really hard to pin a loss on a single person because of the way the game is set up..

for this reason among many others i must say i LOVE DOMINION!!!!!!!!! dunno who else out there has noticed this but my guess is there have to be others..BUMP if you agree!!!!

LordJerichoSwain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

lies

Urfing Around

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

After around 15-ish games, I haven't seen any trash talk. Don't expect it to last, though.

Matake

09-22-2011

I've had a dip**** rage because I picked Evelynn. I got the most caps and most points overall and he raged for everyone to report me. I say he rages because he lacks a brain and balls.

Maeven

09-22-2011

Today I've had one Mord trash talk in Portuguese while believing that he carried his team while sitting in 4th place by a large margin, and a Teemo that said nothing all game but ended it with "gg gays". Oh, and yesterday there was a Panth that raged on the team's first timers rather severely.

But yes, other than those special people to remind us that this is still League, the atmosphere is definitely lighter.

Consilium

09-22-2011

No one knows how to play it well yet thats why.

Wasselin

09-22-2011

I don't think there is really enough time?

Enofel

09-22-2011

Nay, first game, two people start ragging on our Garen, lol

He was killing creep instead of capping tower, but we won the game anyways >_>

MelonBalla

09-22-2011

I've noticed this too. The only trash talk i've seen is at the end of the game, people *****ing about why they lost and what champions you picked wrong.

CaiusTSR

09-22-2011

One of my best games today composed of a "GL and HF" and "GG" that's it. No talking in between and it was awesome!