Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

There's definitely something wrong with the cooldown tooltip and operation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anarchy

09-18-2009

I like to play Morgana but I noticed something disturbing about the cooldowns on her spells like binding shackles. It appears that the cooldown tooltip shows cooldowns no lower than 9 seconds, even though with my items, masteries, and runes, the cooldown clearly should be lower. Not only am I concerned about the tooltip, but the operation, if the items, masteries, and runes don't stack. Is there a cap on cooldown reduction?

Arafel

Friend of Urf

09-19-2009

Yes.

Prepatch it was 40%. One of the devs said that it would be able to get to 75% now (on a curve instead of linear). Sounds to me like it's still at 40, though.

anarchy

09-19-2009

Actually I tried testing it out but in game its hard because of everything thats going on. I think the tooltip is messed up but the cooldown might be lower than 9 secs as the tooltip shows.