Nasus!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Exactly what where the fears of him being "bad" in dominion?

Daddy December

09-22-2011

because you cant free farm his q

Stauffy

09-22-2011

I'll bet you're going to say he's good because you did well in a game with him.

Spottmate

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stauffy View Post
I'll bet you're going to say he's good because you did well in a game with him.
Its more like "he's not necessarily bad because he did well in a game with him." Either that, or Nasus sucks and OP is an epic player.

Burnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Has anyone played Dominion as Nasus? He's my primary tank, and I'm too scared to play him in Dominion lest my Q be reduced to utter **** compared with other less dependent-on-farming skills. Does anyone know if he can still do well?

Sokel

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaded Burnie View Post
Has anyone played Dominion as Nasus? He's my primary tank, and I'm too scared to play him in Dominion lest my Q be reduced to utter **** compared with other less dependent-on-farming skills. Does anyone know if he can still do well?
The problem is that you can't get his Q move to stack like you want it to. But, you can still tank, but that'll be all you can do. Not enough damage to be done.

Make sure to get odyn's veil as him though.

Burnie

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokel View Post
The problem is that you can't get his Q move to stack like you want it to. But, you can still tank, but that'll be all you can do. Not enough damage to be done.

Make sure to get odyn's veil as him though.
AAAW... I always loved hitting harder than most people expected me to... oh well.

Perhaps I'll pick up Rammus