How do you feel about the death timers?

Timers are to long. 5 18.52%
Timers are just fine. 22 81.48%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

The ONLY flaw I see with dominon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blasphemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

ok so after 10 games, I feel the only thing I can find that makes it a little blegh are the res timers.

Now I understand you need to allow for a little time to capture a point when someone dies, as a reward for fighting for the point. But at level 5 it's like 20 seconds. Maybe it's 20 seconds from the get go. I don't know I generally don't die till 5 or higher.

the whole game is very fast paced and I like that. But then you die and it's like going from 500MPH to a dead stop. The effect is about the same too. A broken neck. When you die it's like really really anti-fun for this type of play.

I am fine with the timers in classic play but it seems the times for dominon are a little... Well anti-fun.

what do you guys think?

Blasphemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

really you guys feel the timers are fine? Weird, I feel they are a little long. Makes the game go from super fast paced in your face to a dead stop instantly IMO.

juz501

09-22-2011

I'm getting the opposite. death timers too short.. especially if you count the mastery and runes.
and yorick never dies.

WhyCantMyNameFi

09-22-2011

no "timer should be longer." option?

Naternaut

09-22-2011

Well, the death timer actually seems quite short to me.
I can die between the bottom towers and res before an enemy takes my bottom turret

Algol1

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyCantMyNameFi View Post
no "timer should be longer." option?
O.o sorry I was using my left hand and downvoted instead of upvoting...
Ontopic: they ARE too short...20 sec is too short because, really... if it was shorter it would b impossible to cap.