Well first attempt at dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlastTyrant

09-22-2011

And i gotta say that i was completely and utterly

Bored, The "fast paced action" was justt eh i got little to no enjoyment outta the map. It was really nothing imparticular just i found no enjoyment outta it. Anyone with a global ult or long range ult is pretty much gg teemo made it impossible to do anything, couldnt move anywhere due to these champs it was just a absolutely no fun situation. Doubt i will try it again anytime soon it is clearly a certain champ map and everyone else is lost out.

inb4: umad,ubad,qq,baddie,noob.

Wiredcurrent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

umm okay! Enjoy Summoner's Rift! =D

Nelag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

In other words, you played one game and made a judgement off of that one game...

BlastTyrant

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blefshmere View Post
In other words, you played one game and made a judgement off of that one game...
i'm not waiting another 10 minutes to try a 20 min game where a simple global aoe or shroom stops all progress.

Slaytr

09-22-2011

Dissapoint.
BlastTyrant :/

RegisteredTM

09-22-2011

Don't play it then if it doesn't fit your taste. They try and do things that appeal to the MAJORITY of the community, not just what you want.

Edit:

This is what Morello has to say about it:

"Sorry you didn't like it. I think the analysis of balance can't be accurate from your time, but if you didn't find the game fun or engaging, then is it because the experience you're looking for doesn't match up, or the execution doesn't deliver?"

BlastTyrant

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisteredTM View Post
Don't play it then if it doesn't fit your taste. They try and do things that appeal to the MAJORITY of the community, not just what you want.
i am aware of this and i was simply stating my opinion in a forum for opinion's.

juz501

09-22-2011

so he is saying teemo OP? nobody on the team bought hextech sweeper?

BlastTyrant

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz501 View Post
so he is saying teemo OP? nobody on the team bought hextech sweeper?
What i was getting to is that is plainfully obvious that certain champs will win you the game no problem and alot of the other champs are left out. I know that has been beat to oblivion but it's true a AP ez with CD items will pretty much make it so you cant push and get the statue thingies. Or a teemo laying shrooms around his points, cant capture while poisioned. And kog i mean really. This is simply my opinion i know it differs from others and i am sorry if you disagree i just wanted to post my thoughts.