Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How long until people understand dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aparkhurst

09-22-2011

I am curious about how long it will be until the majority of people understand dominion...

I know people are "trying new things" since it is just still being tested, but something tells me it will be about 7 months until people truly grasp the objective of the game.

Xariann

09-22-2011

Well, not two days.

Ares lI

09-22-2011

Probably a week, it's not like it's super complicated or anything...unless you're joking or something

Momento Morì

09-22-2011

They won't. Ever.

The game mode will be discarded for a myriad of nonsensical reasons within a year and with the majority of the playerbase still not fully grasping any of it.

Of course, they'll act like they know everything, just as they act they understand the nuances of the system right now.

Aparkhurst

09-22-2011

Quote:
Momento Morì:
They won't. Ever.

The game mode will be discarded for a myriad of nonsensical reasons within a year and with the majority of the playerbase still not fully grasping any of it.

Of course, they'll act like they know everything, just as they act they understand the nuances of the system right now.

So it is going to be the next twisted treeline?