Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

katarina and other champs not viable in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikorasu S A

09-22-2011

the long cd, ult dependant when enemy can move around everywhere and cancel. And a lot of off tanks that u do no dmg with ur ult make kat useless. No dominion items for her cuz she is not viable, she is not the only champ with problem of uselessness like the q of veigar and nasus. I would prefer kat to be remake first like she is the main icon of riot, she is evcerywhere, literally, just look at top of this post and pc gamer , etc. But im asking if there will be changes in champs skills ? like less cd in some champs or buffs and nerfs ? some few champs though like kat that cant use her ult cuz dominion is too wide and u cant do dmg with e and q.

Akesgeroth

09-22-2011

I can't understand what you're saying, please post again with better grammar and spelling.

Kenneh

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Katarina rapes in dominion, what are you on?

02KagamineLen02

09-22-2011

Find a new champion or go back to summoner's rift.

alataria

09-22-2011

I hope you play better than you spell or you don't have much backing up your statement.