Dominion is just bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dingus Khan

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastTyrant View Post
Grammer nazi troll's are the worst kinda of troll.

What? What are the trolls possessing in that sentence? It's trolls, not troll's. You also misspelled grammar, despite it being quoted in the post you were replying to, and I would assume you browser also should have highlighted to say "Hey, dumbass, you didn't spell this right".

Double fail.

The only people who hate grammar nazis are people with horrible grammar.

MrRicco

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunghole View Post
You know the enemy gets faster levels and items, too, right?

Some of us like that the game isn't decided by a handful of lucky kills early in the game, or that you can single-handedly bring the team back from defeat by an intelligent decision or a quick side-cap.

Don't act like your opinions are the only good opinions. You don't like Dominion, cool. Don't act like everybody who does is an idiot.

I think your getting to uptight about my comments, its a forum calm down. Yes the enemy team is getting the same amount as we are. So their is really no need to get kills, if I can get a 3000 cash items in no time

Hi Im CutePanda

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyMilk View Post
thats is exactly why ur team lost, its about distracting the enemies and taking the capture points and defending and holding those points.
His team didnt lose though, you didnt even read his post ;/

OpticalDelusion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastTyrant View Post
Grammer nazi troll's are the worst kinda of troll.
You have an extra apostrophe.

GotR Sakata

09-22-2011

While the OP may not have the best grammatical skills, I believe that is you read into what the person is saying, he does have some points. I made a post similar to this, grammar aside. I think there should be two game modes. One similar to the current fast paced gank-fest that we have, and one slower, more tactical game.
Then again, Dominion is still in testing, so there are bound to be some changes. Hopefully things will be ironed out and people will start appreciating the effort put into creating the new game type.