@Riot is Dominion going to be balanced..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullistix

09-22-2011

.. or is just going to be a mini game within LoL and whoever wants to play can play. As fun as it is, it's just way too imba. This is beta but just wondering if its going to get balanced or are u going to pull a Blizzard like Diablo 3 and just dont balance around this game mode

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I think it depends on how successful it is. SR and Crystal Scar are different enough that it might not be possible to balance some champs for both. We'll have to wait and see. Maybe they'll find for example(hypothetically speaking) that all AP carries kinda stink in Crystal Scar. So maybe they'll buff the global magic pen bonus. Or add a few extra Dominion only weapons to help certain champs out. Some tweaks can be done yet without even touching champion numbers themselves.

Kaylnaz

09-22-2011

It's too early to say is OP for sure on Dominion but i do have a few champs in mind that will most likely be gamebreakers

Tentakewls

09-22-2011

IIRC I saw a video of Gamescon where they said most balance in dominion will be trough dominion only items