Make Garrison auto-target

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doghealer

09-22-2011

So I decided to try Promote. It auto-targets; automatically promoting the nearest minion.

Then I decided to try Garrison. It doesn't. It requires you to click on the tower you want to Garrison.

Wait, what?

There's only ever up to one target in range that Garrison can even affect. Make it auto-target that target.

Omniance

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doghealer View Post
So I decided to try Promote. It auto-targets; automatically promoting the nearest minion.

Then I decided to try Garrison. It doesn't. It requires you to click on the tower you want to Garrison.

Wait, what?

There's only ever up to one target in range that Garrison can even affect. Make it auto-target that target.
I second this, as it allows the summoner to be more clutch.

Doghealer

09-22-2011

Just thought of a silly simile or whatever.

Imagine if Flash required a click. Wouldn't be as useful, because it'd be slower.

Doghealer

09-22-2011

Bump

Algol1

09-22-2011

Can you cast it across the map?
If so it's good you have to click on it.

Doghealer

09-22-2011

No, you can't. When you click it, the little range circle pops up. And since it's obviously far less than a Caitlyn ult in range, you'll never be able to position yourself between two points such that you're in range of both.

A lot of other champion spells work similarly to the way I want Garrison to. Trynd's shout and Kat's ult both grey-out when there's no enemy champions nearby, and activate with a single button press when there are. Garrison should be able to work perfectly the exact same way.

IFlummer

09-22-2011

This!

Rydoon

09-22-2011

I agree... this is literally the only gripe I have about dominion so far. I mean it isn't incredibly hard to do but... in a heated battle, moving your mouse to the point can be life or death.