My dominion opinion in 2 mins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BogaBoga

09-22-2011

It might not be as "fun" as summoners rift but, i feel it only feels that way because the gameplay is so short and engaging. Think of this as call of duty modern warfare (for those of you who play it). Anybody who actually plays the campaign knows that it is quite entertaining and grabs your attention but, once you get into the online section of the game, it starts to get repetative, fast, and always engaging. This is the same thing happening on dominion where as summoners rift is that "campaign" mode. I still love the idea of a fast 20 min ish game and can still be as engaging. Anything can happen and if i need to go out in about 30 mins, dominion is here for me.

As far as champs go, high mobile champs obviously have the advantage but, there is a small draw back (notice the small). Ive noticed that one champ alone can't capture a tower very effectivly. I can see how Riot made this to be a team type game. Sure high mobile champs can move quickly but the lack of speed while taking turrets make up for that. Teleporting champs can also be very strong but, the same thing applies, it takes a while to actually take the tower alone. A team comp. that consists of all teleporting champs will dominate.Also: certain champs like annie for example are a tad bit weak early game for the fact that their burst isn't too strong without items. You have to stack a bit of mana items in order to get that "mid game" feel as far as damage goes, before you actaully complete an item. But, annie's power (as all ap champs express) really comes out towards late game, and is amazing. Champs who can drop traps or turretts like shaco and herm can sort of dominate. They provide partial protection from champs as long as minions dont trip them before the other champs do.

Some say minions arent valuable in this game but really, they are. I experimented and i can see that minions actually help you catch turrets (obviously). But, the point is that it can make a difference and makes you feel kind of safe when somebody comes to interupt your tower-taking. My 2 mins is up (more like 7 typing this non-stop). This is my opinion.

Discuss if you like.

BogaBoga

09-22-2011

Bump

GreatOne23

09-22-2011

Discuss if you like.

*No Posts*

Bump.

lol....