Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is what I learned from Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marluxiaa

09-22-2011

Rammus OP

Kaylnaz

09-22-2011

well he is powerful on dominion but since he has to build pure MS he can literally be killed by anyone

LameoGamer

09-22-2011

Ok.

Momento Morì

09-22-2011

I learned that the community is largely dumb as bricks.

Want2mess

09-22-2011

Rammus OP?

I think you mean Poppy OP when there is a wall anywhere you turn.

Ares lI

09-22-2011

Even with like 7000 ms you can still get to a point and hit him before he can cap the tower, the speed shrines are there for a reason... the "OP" way people have been playing him is easily counterable, and i see it as a 4v5 when i see a pure movement speed rammus.

Guntermench

09-22-2011

Eve is pretty badass.

Poppy just wrecks peoples faces.

Riven is hilariously effective at 1v1, 1v2 and 1v3 in close quarters.

XaoGarrent

09-22-2011

People need to stop ignoring him. AD and AP carries get their stuff MUCH quicker, and can focus him down as long as the team works together to deal with him. People are too stuck in the mindset of SR where you're not supposed to focus down a tank, but Dominion is so ganky and mobile there are alot of situations where you can just gang up on him and ruin his day.

My last team basically let their Rammus walk all over us, until we focused him down a few times and he started getting too scared to stick his neck out for any length of time.

Guntermench

09-22-2011

Also Lightbringer is broken as ****.

Marluxiaa

09-22-2011

The OP Rammuses I've seen don't build movement speed. They build tank. They can still get places insanely fast, but now they can taunt you for 40 seconds and tank the tower and capture points way too easily and never die. In Summoner's Rift, it's fine because 5 people can kill a Rammus and he can only taunt 1/5 of the enemy team. On Dominion, 2-3 people can't kill Rammus when he's with a friend, and he can now taunt 1/2 or 1/3 of your team, since people have to travel in small groups. It's a much larger impact.