Best (hopeful) Riot fake-out for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcerbicTongue

09-22-2011

I wonder if (or rather I hope) they were just putting us on and this was actually the release, seeing as they didnt pull it down during peak hours. It seems to be handling it quite well now, at least for me.

Blind Mag

09-22-2011

Agreed. I'm really enjoying Dominion, and I hope they just leave it up. The only thing I've seen wrong is that from the time everyone is loaded up it takes a bit to start the game, but that's completely ignorable because the game mode is amazing.

Sincere Service

09-22-2011

well the morning release went well, so they decided to try a timeslot with more traffic.

InfiniteVoid316

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2011

and now the queue times are broken. you would think more people means shorter queue times. apparently not. something isnt going quite as planned here.

DrGoldblum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I wish.

Vinvillivix

09-22-2011

Was at 50 mins for the Dominion Que decided the drop out and just play Summoners rift.
So lame... It was working fine earlier.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

09-22-2011

Let's say there is a limited amount X of concurrent games the engineers believe the server can sustain without choking and dying.

Once the the X games limit has been reach, the system is design to not start another game until another game ends. This is why at peak hour, the queue time jump up so high

juz501

09-22-2011

they are probably testing the matching making queue, and it seems like it's not coping.