Thus far everything people have been saying about useless champs I've been debuncing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyndryn

09-22-2011

First game - Poppy.
Second game - Kog'Maw
Third Game - Kog'Maw
Fourth Game - Twitch

I didn't pick these guys because I assumed I would win. I picked them because sans Poppy, I am not very good with them on Summoner's Rift, and all I keep hearing on these boards are tanky-DPS win games and every other champion is useless.

I dunno what game you're playing but every champion seems to have a new role or plays their same role differently than on Summoner's Rift. But the end-game goal isn't score, its capping points until the enemy team's Nexus is down to 0. I'm 2 wins, 2 losses now, but in all 4 matches I am top 3.

Why?

Because I adapted pretty quickly to change. The team that loses games is the team that focuses on kills. Twitch fulfills his role excellently in the center, where the only true sight is the Relics. He also fulfills the "ninja" role of going and capping points while the enemy is pre-occupied with a team fight way away on a point our team is defending.

Kog'Maw does exceptionally well shredding tanky DPS with his Q, W, Sanguine Blade & Attack Speed items. I don't really have much to say here, this is what he is. He's anti-armor tank.

Should I pick Sona next? Just to see if I can prove an offensive support has a place and its not just about tanky-DPS? Seriously, champs that had one role on Summoner's Rift may have an entirely different role on Dominion. We're in the discovery period guys! We get to figure this stuff out now! Riot's been in the know for this kind of stuff for like, 6+ months now! They even gave vaulable insight in interviews, PC Gamer's article, the livestream, all kinds of things they learned in that time about champion balance on Dominion.

tl;dr - Morello said it best: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1262971

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VictimEN

09-22-2011

Who said Poppy would be bad in Dominion? She seems perfect for it - she's good at killing people (especially near walls), but has a hard time farming in lane without suffering horribly from harass. In Dominion, she gets her levels and items just from showing up. She's also fast.