All Dominion'ed Out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaiusTSR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Man I've been playing since 2:30 EST. So I've been behind this screen non stop for about 9 hours playing Dominion. Was it worth it? Hell yes! I had so much fun playing I just couldn't stop. If it wasn't for the outrageously long queue times I would continue playing.

My experience has been up and down. On Riot's end I'm happy. They delivered what they promised; a fun fast past experience that truly takes the farm out of the genre. My longest game was 25 minutes and the only reason it was that long was because people cared about K/D and not actually about winning.

That was my down. No one would listen when I say "Hey guys three go top 1 at mid and bot it only takes one to cap it takes three for top because it's the furthest from both spawn point" Anyone listened? Nope. Ok fine to be understandable we are just starting out. "Hey guys LEAVE him the time it takes him to call and get back out we could have taken two points as appose to killing him being weak and getting one point only to die 10 seconds later by the person you just killed at full HP and new items." It's just so bad when my team loses because people don't listen.

TL;DR Dominion is great fun! Thank you Riot (all the people that worked on it at any rate) for creating such a fun and action packed game. I can't wait for the meta to evole outside of K/D and CS.

Aronnax

09-22-2011

100% agree. I've done a ton of dominion today and I'm loving it. I'm done with SR forever, that mode is so boring. This is way more fun and it's fast paced quick games which is much better for my time schedule. Great job Riot!

FallenHeavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Yeah I've been playing Dominion since around 11am, and it's 8pm now and I just finished my last game. It's awesome. I've had a great time. I think that Rammus and Heimerdinger need some kind of nerf in Dominion due to their ability to control the map. But other than that I've had an awesome time.

CaiusTSR

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenHeavens View Post
Yeah I've been playing Dominion since around 11am, and it's 8pm now and I just finished my last game. It's awesome. I've had a great time. I think that Rammus and Heimerdinger need some kind of nerf in Dominion due to their ability to control the map. But other than that I've had an awesome time.
I've seen so many Rammus and Heimerdingers today. They seriously own of this map. Those turrets hurt so much and trying to catch and/or run away from Rammus is near impossible. You'll have to be a master juker to get away from them. Being taunted under a turret sucks.

Hannor

09-22-2011

I fell ya. i've been playing since it opened up on the EU servers this morning. I've been doing some great stuff with Ashe and Leona. Won most of my games today too.

Hell, I earned 1000 ip today. That would take like two days playing SR.

Capt Yossarian

09-22-2011

Zeals movespeed needs to be unique in dominion

Slaytr

09-22-2011

Once Dominions out, i'm probably done with SR

Algol1

09-22-2011

Summoner's Rift is boring unless you're new at the game and don't farm...
Dominion is epic happy fun time with everyone!

CaiusTSR

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaytr View Post
Once Dominions out, i'm probably done with SR
I'll play SR from time to time, but my god those 40 minute games are tiring after playing a 10, 15 minute game on Dominion. I think that's it's biggest selling point; short game times.

MrFrampton

09-22-2011

Same goes for me. I was psyched when I got back from class and found out i could play. It's really fun but I think it some balance tweaks and for people to learn teamwork strategies before it becomes competitive.