Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion is awesome!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Twift

09-22-2011

Yea there appears to be some balance issues, and maybe dominion's metagame will evolve to a point where everyone just understands the differences between it and Summoner's Rift and doesn't see an issue anymore.

But playing Dominion today was just so fun, even when I lost! Whittling down LoL to this fast-paced, skirmish-filled new format is just the most awesome thing I've seen in video games since the first month of Cataclysm in WoW. Just thinking about it makes me grin, and I curse you all for my having a work trip tomorrow >.<

And if you're one of the nay-sayers complaining, as you probably usually do, about Dominion because Rammus is imba or whatever, dude just play it for what it is. It's a game, and it's loads of fun. I'm sure the "ban of the month" will change all the time in Dominion just as it does in SR.