@Riot and all you haters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atropa Inoxia

09-22-2011

To Riot... Thank you. Just finished my fifth game and I'm in love with this map/game mode. Its such a blast to play that I couldn't believe it. I was starting to get very sick of 5v5 and 3v3 is a joke, I never play it. Now that I know I have this to look forward to... soon....... well, lets just say I'm totally amped for future champ releases again.

at all you haters. I've read a few of the hate threads, and all I have to say is that if you're not in love with this map, then you were probably expecting something other than what they told you was coming. I hate king of the hill game types, and I wasn't really looking forward to dominion because of it. It turns out, however, that **** king of the hill. This isn't the same. So I'm glad to have it be something other than what I expect.

So to those of you that don't like it.. really what specifically is it that you think is wrong with it? Because to me, its engaging, strategic, highly team oriented, and most importantly- its not over till its over.

The intricacy of the map, the new items, I could go on and on.. each little thing is so gratifying in its own way.

That is all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svefngenglar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Agree. This mode is great. Fast paced action. I love it so far.