Most useless champion for dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FluhDunk

09-22-2011

I rape with tryn stfu.

Captain Eissel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Sivir, Ashe, Mf.

They're late game champs in a mode that doesn't go to late game, they're squishy, there's nothing high-mobility about them.

Ashe -might- be okay, the others just seem lacking. And I main Sivir. ;_;

LordEdge19

09-22-2011

I like how mundo get screwed up by the Crystal Scar "buff". But ill say Sivir. Even without massive farm Viegar can burst people and Nasus is pretty strong too on his own. On the otherhand sivir only strong point (pushing) doesnt mean sh*t in dominion.

Zephyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Nasus - Relies on Q farm.
Mundo - Reduced Healing Effects in Dominion
Vladimir - Same as Mundo
Leona - Her passive. Also has almost no mobility to capture/defend.

Mísanthropic

09-22-2011

MF is mobile, but yeah she's hell-a squishy. She can be set up for early game, though. So she's not exactly weaksauce, but there are better choices.

Eefell

09-22-2011

Well Im not sure about most others but Karma sucks in dominion. The match moves WAY too fast for her mantra stacks. She also needs a tower and an Allie to help her get enough gold for boots AND her items, something that is easy in the lane but sense there are no towers and you die often she feels subpar.

Mutant Diplomacy

09-22-2011

I've been watching streams and have seen Veigar be useful. His Event Horizon is a huge decider in skirmishes. Gold is also very easy to come by, meaning that Veigar can nuke hard earlier, instead of needing to farm his Baleful Strike up to get kills.

Wukong probably isn't very helpful, in Dominion.