needing a 3 cap to win dominion is stupid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheycallmeX View Post
i thought it was pretty obvious I wasnt stating that it was dumb that you could lose sitting on 2 points the whole game, overestimated the iq of this community yet again my fault.
you didn't overestimate the community's IQ... you overestimated the comminity's ability to read your mind. Via text.

It is truly a mark of a low IQ to believe that everyone knows what you're thinking without offering proper explanation.

also... what's the point of trying to hold 3 all game if you can just hold 3 half the game and hunt for the rest? that's why you need to hold 3 to win... that's the point of the game.

TheycallmeX

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHawk21 View Post
If you sit on 2 points the whole game you'll still lose the game and by a large amount. Besides this is like saying you take down all the enemy inhibitors and turrets but get aced in their base and they push to win.
im not sure why you are talking about sitting on 2 points, im talking about points not going down after 100 without a 3 cap...

NightHawk21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheycallmeX View Post
im not sure why you are talking about sitting on 2 points, im talking about points not going down after 100 without a 3 cap...
Read what I quoted. You said something along the lines of "I think its stupid that you could sit on 2 points the whole game and still lose", but that's beyond the point. All that restriction does is give the team a fighting chance to make a come back. Are you saying that comebacks shouldn't be allowed? This isn't anything different than the enemy team hugging their nexus on summoner's rift. You got to take initiative and attack.

Arecanderu

09-22-2011

well, this is actually why I think that Dominion is so amazing, you can actually win with only 1 HP left if you manage to outplay the oponent and it feels great to win a game with very little HP.

The Diplominator

09-22-2011

I think the OP is confusing himself more and more the further and further this thread goes...

Xanderac

09-22-2011

I've won 3 games now with less than 20 points left with an ace followed by a 5 cap then we held 3 to win. and the other teams were always dominating with over 250 points. I really like that its not just oh, gg they are destroying us and can still always make a comeback

Dingus Khan

09-22-2011

5 points

What else would make sense than needing the majority of the points to win? Some people must have failed basic math, of course you shouldn't be able to win if you have 2 points or less.