needing a 3 cap to win dominion is stupid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

09-22-2011

Man, you have to try ALL game?

Stupid POS Riot only likes casuals noob designers I could make a better game in my basement etc etc etc

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheycallmeX View Post
alright let me elaborate for those too dim-witted, they can have 1 point left and still win the game with a 3 cap.
Don't do a poor job of creating a thread, with a poorly worded point, and then get mad when people call you out. Be more clear, learn how subject lines/titles work, learn how to state a complete thought.

Unexiist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I agree with this, as it stands now you may aswell just pick champs you know are good lategame. Winning early game on Dominion is pointless as ****.

TheycallmeX

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Don't do a poor job of creating a thread, with a poorly worded point, and then get mad when people call you out. Be more clear, learn how subject lines/titles work, learn how to state a complete thought.
i thought it was pretty obvious I wasnt stating that it was dumb that you could lose sitting on 2 points the whole game, overestimated the iq of this community yet again my fault.

Cleverbot

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Pretty much what he said.

Oh and..

Obligatory QQmoar

Necroclysm

09-22-2011

Quote:
i thought it was pretty obvious I wasnt stating that it was dumb that you could lose sitting on 2 points the whole game, overestimated the iq of this community yet again my fault.

No, the rest of the community expects a low IQ from posters and your post was interpreted as the dumbest it could be, which tends to be the case.
That and you seriously left out a lot of detail explaining exactly what you were mad at...

But no, it is clearly the rest of the community's fault for not reading your mind.

Drakes

09-22-2011

Oh god I gotta trrry abit!

Jhonner

Recruiter

09-22-2011

But i like making comebacks when my team likes to do nothing but chase.

Cueadan

09-22-2011

While I don't agree wtih you OP I did just get screwed over by the way the caps work.

Enemy team came back from 3 - 120 and won because we couldn't get that third point again.

NightHawk21

09-22-2011

Quote:
If you sit on 2 points the whole game you'll still lose the game and by a large amount. Besides this is like saying you take down all the enemy inhibitors and turrets but get aced in their base and they push to win.