Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why I dislike Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PVRGATORY

09-22-2011

Too easy to snowball. Everyone plays Hyper-Assassins. Getting anywhere is hard if you have a rough start.

PVRGATORY

09-22-2011

If you downvote or upvote, please explain.

EdgarAllanProse

09-22-2011

I just didn't think it was that fun. Forget snowballing, you're basically just taking that timeless capture point game mode and putting LoL champions in it. Complete with WoW art styles.

Yeah, I'll be downvoted for bad mouthing the superbly over hyped mini game, but I don't care.

Journeyboy

09-22-2011

Quote:
SeanAnony:
I just didn't think it was that fun. Forget snowballing, you're basically just taking that timeless capture point game mode and putting LoL champions in it. Complete with WoW art styles.

And whats wrong with that? Don't like LoL? Don't like that it's short?

Spartaan

09-22-2011

If I don't upvote or downvote I won't have to explain, so no vote for me.

HngryHngryHobo

Adjudicator

09-22-2011

I find snowballing actually a lot harder in dominion because kills are worth a whole lot less gold and the global gold gains so **** fast, I notice no matter how well or poorly a do with a 20 minute game I usually have the same item combo because kills just don't matter as much in dominion.

Fire Brigade

09-22-2011

I do actually think that assassins are too strong in dominion in general. Mostly because most of their kits allow them to kill single targets fast and get away if trouble arouses.

Belphagor666

09-22-2011

I'm an Irelia main so i'm biased but i think Dominion is really fun. Irelia fits perfectly into it's playstyle. Saving up for Lee Sin right now too, he'll be pretty awesome in it too.

Zhonyas

09-22-2011

Down voted because people wanted new content and riot delivers and now *****es are pissed and spoiled.

Niqhtmare x

09-22-2011

why i dont like dominion: 30 minute queues