Persons don't quite get the 'Hold' part

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

People are still playing a champ kills game when gold and XP is accelerated already. Capture the point and defend it for a minute or two guys It's capture and hold.

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I can't hold. I one-man capture and three enemies roll up. Okay see ya later.

Reynmaker

09-22-2011

Garrison buddy, it'll buy you some time. It should be autocast though

Melogrunty

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynmaker View Post
Garrison buddy, it'll buy you some time. It should be autocast though
I'll have to try that. Thanks.

StreatzDaKilla

09-22-2011

People need to learn that Defending 3caps is what you need to do, The only time to go for a 4cap is when you have a CLEAR advantage and the numbers to capture that point while killing the people just spawning.

Reynmaker

09-22-2011

Just had a game, blue on 21 us on over 100. We have 2 points, Kennen captures top then promptly runs away to do god alone knows what. Blue Swain steps out from where ever he was hiding and re-captures top. Some members keep doing this and we go on to lose. People REALLY are net getting the dynamic of Dominion, we're down to one spell because garrison is a MUST
I personally favour heal, since time is of the essence and heal keeps me in th field a bit longer and not at the platform. Field presence is everything now.