Dominion balance: Why you should not worry, why right now it is currently fine.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

09-23-2011

Highly mobile champions (Capturers) are definitely something everyone needs to find a counter for...

Personally, there are a few ways of going about it, having your stalkers in the center of the map keep track of them and kill them when needed, or having your defender fall back to that point, bearing in mind you might lose the point you want to protect.

Rammus seems to be a very potent mobile champion (Capturer, Defender), champions that can destroy his health easily would make good counters, such as Malzahar, Vayne, Kog'maw, and other tank destroying champions.

EmpReb

09-23-2011

I am finding I need to build irelia for pure offense killing potential to be a dangerous stalker.

DragonEpico

09-23-2011

i HATE you, u just invented the first dominion meta

Sykper

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEpico View Post
i HATE you, u just invented the first dominion meta
More like I just predicted what the games are going to turn out competitively in Dominion SHOULD look like...

but yes, you can refer to this as 'Sykper's Meta'.

I like the sound of that.

Purgex

09-23-2011

My biggest issue with Dominion balance is Rammus seems to fill every role you listed haha.
He can defend very well, he can put pressure on enemies/caps very well, and he can cover the entire center of the map at any time. He's basically the jack of all trades with little to no weakness

Sykper

09-23-2011

Bump to remind everyone, please read carefully, consider wisely these truths I wish to share.

MorgManBasher

09-23-2011

I'm jungling guys!