Dominion is the most fun I've ever had playing LoL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schrecklich

09-23-2011

Even when I lose I still have fun, something that never happened to me in SR really. I just had a game where we lost by literally one point. God, I never want to play Classic again. Dominion is so much fun.

Fiery Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

agreed, there's much less complete stomp and hopelessness in dominion whereas games are way more often one sided in classic and there's always action in dominion, right from the start it's an epic buildup, not like the farm for a long time, passive, slow paced style of classic compared to dominion

Troblems

09-23-2011

Losing sucks.

IIZekoII

09-23-2011

true but it's getting boring really quick after a couple of games

Ashonos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Agreed. Dominion is amazing. It's a whole new game! I do think that items need a little fleshing out. Other than that, it seems like the biggest problem is that people don't know how to adapt to the new gank mode.

Rafein

09-23-2011

It really depends what your into, I guess.

I prefer Dominion. There ends up being a lot more PvP in a single Dominion game than a Single SR game, which takes 2-3 times as long.

Riptwisted

09-23-2011

Thank you riot for the beta test last night. i just got off work and it was up. i was shocked. it was very good way to end the week. you guys rock

Riptwisted

09-23-2011

thank you again riot. sorry to double post but another awesome surprise. what a fun map. i felt it was such an amazing step in the right direction. its more then that. bravo and good job.