Janna broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

She is not op, she is not up. Her Zephyr is broken. Like the passive doesn't work. Fix it!

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
She is not op, she is not up. Her Zephyr is broken. Like the passive doesn't work. Fix it!
I don't understand the post... re-write it so your concerns are clearer

Arafel

Friend of Urf

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
I don't understand the post... re-write it so your concerns are clearer
Janna's movement speed increase and collision decrease do not seem to be working while Zephyr is available for use.

Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

Thank you arafel. To clear things up. With this new patch, Janna's Zephyr buff does not activate until you also have atleast 1 level in every other ability. Also, it's leveling up has no effect on the passive until you also level up the rest of your abilities first. So essentially, I get zephyr 5, tornado 3, shield 1, monsoon 1. I only get Zephyr's passive up to level 1 zephyr due to shield

Lollerman

09-19-2009

Are you sure this isn't just her old bug, where she doesn't get Zephyr's speed increase after she uses the spell on something first?

Aura

09-19-2009

I'm pretty sure her passive abilities are still tied to the 3rd skill slot. It used to be Zephyr, but for some unknown reason it's now Eye of the Storm. So everytime you use up your shield, bye bye buffs. Yah, I'd say Janna is pretty broken right now. Time to play a new hero.