Maybe Dominion will finally teach people not to run from fights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akesgeroth

09-22-2011

So far, it's easy to tell which team will lose: It's the one where people run from fights.

silpeamak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

but it might also teach them to man up and one man stand a turret against 3 champions... which doesn't work in SR at all.

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

So far it's easy to tell which team will lose: the one that initiates fights that they have to run from.

Orcen5

09-22-2011

True story.

The Codyman

09-22-2011

I really like the fact that death is gonna happen, and I really like the fact that people WILL stand and fight unless they run for a health or are just purely out matched and book it. Dying but protecting a turret for however long possible gives me some sense of joy in a death, I mean as much joy as one can have dying, plus the term " feeder " goes out the window so the less expierienced players can go balls out.

Basically, I love dominion... gonna be there for me when I need a break from SR, which happens a lot

Zastie

09-22-2011

So far it hasn't, I start a fight and people just start running before even giving a poke.

Akesgeroth

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
So far it hasn't, I start a fight and people just start running before even giving a poke.
I know, but they'll learn quickly. Give it a few days after release.

FOH galo

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
So far, it's easy to tell which team will lose: It's the one where people run from fights.
Sometimes running from fights is being aware that you have no chance of winning AND SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU CAN DO SOMETHING USEFUL. If you don't have a better place to be slowing them down at the node is usually better than running.

Sassiopeia

09-22-2011

If my whole team is fighting their whole team towards the bottom, you better believe I'm gonna book it and capture as many points as possible within that time.

Because that's how you win.

Anthonyo99

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezelus View Post
If my whole team is fighting their whole team towards the bottom, you better believe I'm gonna book it and capture as many points as possible within that time.

Because that's how you win.

Then your team dies and 5 of them capture more bases than 1 of you.