Dominion in a nutshell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UL9 ZettaRose

09-22-2011

A fast paced Arcade mode kind of game that allows players to play the same kind of hype found in SR but all packed into 15-20 minutes of gameplay.

In my Opinion, it's not the type of mode someone would wanna play continuously, as it easily gets boring after a few games.

TL;DR oh wait this isn't even long.

Maximum Overcare

09-22-2011

Tl;DR.

Koivin

09-22-2011

Thanks, I wasn't able to process that by playing it myself or reading the 2359 other topics on the front page about Dominion!

blubberking

09-22-2011

inb4 mad kid comes and says omg u r teh n00b not liek dominionzzz
omgfff

Shuga Buns

09-22-2011

I don't think it's boring at all. Riot has done a nice job here creating a new game mode that is foreign to the MOBA Genre. They deserve some credit, sure it took them 2 years to create a new map, which is completely bewildering, and makes no sense whatsoever. But still, cut them some slack, it's more than just an "Arcade Game" It's ****ing dominion broseph.

Fiery Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

and you'd prefer 10 min of farming or 10 min of extreme passive gameplay as fiddle just harasses you with dark wind and you sit by your tower with low health and watch him farm

God Karthus NA

09-22-2011

To be honest, I think the classical MOBA gamestyle is far better. New gameplay =/= better gameplay.

I was rather upset that we did not get a 3rd map for standard play.

Thivus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

i think the general idea is to have a shorter game mode you can play on the go or play while having ADD

Vinnie

09-22-2011

Hard carries carry even harder, they don't even need to farm top for 30 min.

Hiroshi Watanabe

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettasif View Post
A fast paced Arcade mode kind of game that allows players to play the same kind of hype found in SR but all packed into 15-20 minutes of gameplay.

In my Opinion, it's not the type of mode someone would wanna play continuously, as it easily gets boring after a few games.

TL;DR oh wait this isn't even long.
[turley]_n5E7feJHw0[/turley]