Traits of best champions on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreggon

09-26-2011

1. They scale well with level. If they're a champion that's supposed to work for their ultimate, or gets exponentially stronger with each levelup (i.e. Jax, Akali for her ultimate, Vlad for his Q only) they're a lot stronger on Dominion. (I don't know if Vlad is good; haven't tried)

2. They scale well with items. If the champion is highly dependent on items to do well (i.e. Jax, Akali, Vlad for their passives) then Dominion gives them those items faster, and you get stomped.

3. Speed. Rammus, anyone?

I have no other examples because I only play Jax. Why would you play anybody else? "Hmm, will I win this game, or give it a 50/50 chance?"

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreggon View Post
1. They scale well with level. If they're a champion that's supposed to work for their ultimate, or gets exponentially stronger with each levelup (i.e. Jax, Akali for her ultimate, Vlad for his Q only) they're a lot stronger on Dominion. (I don't know if Vlad is good; haven't tried)

2. They scale well with items. If the champion is highly dependent on items to do well (i.e. Jax, Akali, Vlad for their passives) then Dominion gives them those items faster, and you get stomped.

3. Speed. Rammus, anyone?

I have no other examples because I only play Jax. Why would you play anybody else? "Hmm, will I win this game, or give it a 50/50 chance?"
You should really try to play someone other than Jax... I find him strong, but easily counterable.

PerfidiousAlbion

09-26-2011

I agree with your list, though speed should probably be at the top. Also, I haven't found jax to be that thrilling myself. But maybe that's just because I've been playing a lot of Shaco and the Jaxeses that I've played against can't seem to grasp that if they can't CC and then instantly kill Shaco they're going to have to chase him for that kill and that chasing Shaco can be very very bad. Also, no one seems smart enough to buy the anti-stealth items.