Anyone else feel...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Retarded Clown

09-22-2011

eh idk not getting old because I play AP shaco. Shaco never gets old.

But yeah ppl who play general boring tanky dps run of the mill champions will get bored fast, and ranged ad is a joke (THANK GOD I HATE THEM EXCEPT EZ)

The constant prediction, trapping and mind games just cannot get boring and I get to do it way more often on dominion cuz they HAVE to be aggressive. You sit back and camp, well get raped then, not like SR where half the game is camping and noone runs into the bushes.

Nick31329

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daethr View Post
eh idk not getting old because I play AP shaco. Shaco never gets old.

But yeah ppl who play general boring tanky dps run of the mill champions will get bored fast, and ranged ad is a joke (THANK GOD I HATE THEM EXCEPT EZ)

The constant prediction, trapping and mind games just cannot get boring and I get to do it way more often on dominion cuz they HAVE to be aggressive. You sit back and camp, well get raped then, not like SR where half the game is camping and noone runs into the bushes.
the majority of games i played leesin, my best AD and in my opinion one of the most fun champs in the game, i did well every game and the games we did lose it was very close, its exciting and fast paced it just seems so bleh dont know why, just kinda expected something unrealistic and spoiled it for myself

Yuthura Ban

09-22-2011

I played about 5-6 games of it and then got bored. I just like the classic gameplay so much more and I would rather play that, plus I feel like a lot of the champs I enjoy playing are not very good in dominion.

Nick31329

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuthura Ban View Post
I played about 5-6 games of it and then got bored. I just like the classic gameplay so much more and I would rather play that, plus I feel like a lot of the champs I enjoy playing are not very good in dominion.
yea pretty much in the same boat here,

Frankstg

09-22-2011

I went back to SR after playing 9 games ... I don't know if I'll ever play another one since so many champs are overly op on this map

BurnumMaster

09-22-2011

i played a bunch of dominion games, and i was like i kind of want to play a regular game. after about 10 minutes of last hitting i was like wow SR is boring.