Anyone else feel...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nick31329

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

...like dominion gets old kinda fast? seeing as how there are threads about how amazing it is everywhere i will probably get downvoted to a closed thread but doesnt anyone feel like after 3-4 games it just stops being satisfying and you kinda want to go back to SR? just an opinion

Koivin

09-22-2011

original topic

Nick31329

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koivin View Post
original topic
just got on the forums didnt see a thread about it on first page so i made one of my own

ByakuyaYO

09-22-2011

Not really, I feel like it has plenty to offer and a variety of viable strategies to win. There's no way it can beat the original map that came from dota, but it will provide plenty of fun and replayability to me.

http://www.riotoflegends.blogspot.com/

Nick31329

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuyaYO View Post
Not really, I feel like it has plenty to offer and a variety of viable strategies to win. There's no way it can beat the original map that came from dota, but it will provide plenty of fun and replayability to me.

http://www.riotoflegends.blogspot.com/
thats a pretty fair answer, i can see how it can be crazy fun but really to be honest i just think i prefer SR it isnt bad it just kinda gets old a bit to quickly for me

Felren

09-22-2011

I'm bored of it already , I just played a game of SR and it felt sooooo much betterrrrr.

Nick31329

09-22-2011

bump

Nick31329

09-22-2011

forums are going crazy tonight already on the second page, want to get a solid discussion going

Ryswick

09-22-2011

The game will always be balanced around SR, the entire MOBA genre is made around Summoner's Rift-esque maps. Tournaments focus around 5v5's, and 3v3's are hardly even thought about.

This new mode is fun and refreshing, but it'll never be taken seriously.

Nick31329

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryswick View Post
The game will always be balanced around SR, the entire MOBA genre is made around Summoner's Rift-esque maps. Tournaments focus around 5v5's, and 3v3's are hardly even thought about.

This new mode is fun and refreshing, but it'll never be taken seriously.
yea i agree completely i just kinda wish they would have kept pouring resources and time into a new map like magma chamber, i know this is unique and something a moba game hasnt done before it just stops being satisfying