Revive is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YetiPrincessx3

09-22-2011

I've played quite a bit of dominion today, and i've gone 6-1 I believe. Every game taking revive ghost as my summoners along with most of my team.

In the fight for the windmill at the beginning of the game, it often turns it in your favor.

The 2nd round of fighting +400 hp is unstoppable. Plus midgame when you get your second use out of it, it can turn the game in your favor or help secure the win.

Flash has proven to be mostly useless on this map.

Just my two cents.

Flamecloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I did think that revive would be very useful in Dominion, but with it's long cooldown, you really only get a chance to use it one, maybe twice in the whole game. Of course it's very situational and only a good pick for those certain situations.

YetiPrincessx3

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLoveAddict View Post
I did think that revive would be very useful in Dominion, but with it's long cooldown, you really only get a chance to use it one, maybe twice in the whole game. Of course it's very situational and only a good pick for those certain situations.

you get to use it twice. everygame, sometimes three.
And the fact that controlling windmill should be your top priority, it matters. once you have control of the windmill, it's not too hard to retain control.

hence why revive is so good