[RECRUITING] PC Potatoes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jstatus

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyOther View Post
Ok umm i registered, what else do i do? D:
Feel free to add us in-game, communicate with us on the Forum, post threads, builds, look up builds, and so forth. We're aiming to seek for players who are community-driven.

Since we're new, do expect some "quiet moments" but hang in there bro! We'll get up and fully running very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaNeko View Post
Do you only use Vent?
When PC Potatoes opened up, we just used skype because we were local, but we recently got a player recruited and he provided us with a Vent server so we just recently installed it in yesterday I believe.

Jstatus

09-25-2011

Summoner Name: Tiger Sage
How often do you play: Everyday
Main Champion(s): Master Yi, Udyr, Urgot, Cho Gath, Vlad, Alistar
Casual gamer OR Hardcore gamer: Harcore gamer all the time.
Information about you: I play to win but i dont act like a ****** to my team but everyone has their bad days like myself and i may get frustrated. I help new players all the time, and I'm looking for an actual Team to play with. Tired of playing with my casual playing friends.
Will you join our forum? Yes

Approved

Feel free to join the forum Tiger, trust me, we all get our raging moments and bad days I get that a lot when I play solo queue... ****'s so annoying! Introduce yourself to everyone on the forum and feel free to roam around or start posting whatever Welcome aboard.

Blind Mag

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstatus View Post
When PC Potatoes opened up, we just used skype because we were local, but we recently got a player recruited and he provided us with a Vent server so we just recently installed it in yesterday I believe.
I was just wondering, since I use teamspeak for the text chat. Thanks for answering though.

Jstatus

09-25-2011

Quote:
I was just wondering, since I use teamspeak for the text chat. Thanks for answering though.
Haha, no mic though? So much useful in-game!

Blind Mag

09-25-2011

Quote:
Haha, no mic though? So much useful in-game!
Inability to use one, actually. I had an accident when I was younger, and as a result can't speak, so I have to use text chat in order to communicate. Teamspeak allows it since it puts you into the channel's text chat when you join the channel.

Jstatus

09-25-2011

Quote:
Inability to use one, actually. I had an accident when I was younger, and as a result can't speak, so I have to use text chat in order to communicate. Teamspeak allows it since it puts you into the channel's text chat when you join the channel.
****, that is unfortunate to hear Neko, when you say you can't speak, is that permanent?
Feel free to join our website though, we love a great conversation amongst the group. I believe your service can help build this community together. I really do.

Punish This Hole

09-25-2011

Oops i forgot to do this lmao

Summoner Name: AnyOther
Main Champion(s): I main: Heimer(dont knock it till u try it lol), Maokai, Sona, Soraka, Karthus, Swain, Lux, Janna and Orianna oh and Rammus.

I'm good but not great with: Teemo, Morgana, Mumu, Annie, Ashe, Katarina, Sivir and Skarner and Yorick.

Casual gamer OR Hardcore gamer: I can be both
Information about you: I'm funny, err....idk what else to say xD. Plz feel free to ask me anything anytime x3
Will you join our forum? Already did

Jstatus

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyOther View Post
Oops i forgot to do this lmao

Summoner Name: AnyOther
Main Champion(s): I main: Heimer(dont knock it till u try it lol), Maokai, Sona, Soraka, Karthus, Swain, Lux, Janna and Orianna oh and Rammus.

I'm good but not great with: Teemo, Morgana, Mumu, Annie, Ashe, Katarina, Sivir and Skarner and Yorick.

Casual gamer OR Hardcore gamer: I can be both
Information about you: I'm funny, err....idk what else to say xD. Plz feel free to ask me anything anytime x3
Will you join our forum? Already did

Accepted

Thanks for joining the forum, feel free to roam around and post threads, builds, guides, or casual talk on our forum as well!

Heimer too huh? I love Heimer, he's so fun and he pushes lanes/minion waves fast. He also breaks turrets just as fast too! People misjudge Heimer a lot.

Blind Mag

09-25-2011

Quote:
****, that is unfortunate to hear Neko, when you say you can't speak, is that permanent?
Feel free to join our website though, we love a great conversation amongst the group. I believe your service can help build this community together. I really do.
It is permanent, I haven't been able to speak for nearly 14 years (I'm 20 now). I've been sitting on the forums all day looking for a clan to join that doesn't have the requirement of a mic, and uses Teamspeak 3 over other voice chat programs. The ones that have 'own a mic' as a rule I've just passed, because I don't want special treatment just because I have a slight flaw. I simply want to earn my way into a clan the same way everyone else does, rather than having the rules bent for me.

Unfortunately Vent doesn't work for me at all since nobody uses the text chat portion of it. I do have and use Skype often, but the text chat sounds tend to annoy people, so I just end up sitting there listening anyway unless I'm in a game with the people I'm in the call with.

I apologize for wasting your time, but I feel that I'll have to pass on this. I hope you have a good night.

Punish This Hole

09-25-2011

Quote:

Accepted

Thanks for joining the forum, feel free to roam around and post threads, builds, guides, or casual talk on our forum as well!

Heimer too huh? I love Heimer, he's so fun and he pushes lanes/minion waves fast. He also breaks turrets just as fast too! People misjudge Heimer a lot.
Lol i love him! He's soo beast mid. The only person that could beat me mid is Pre-nerf mord and akali(i hate her). Most ppl dont know how to play against him . I got a penta kill with him in a ranked game last season !!! And luckly I was recording that game lol