Gangplank and Mpen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zili

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

So I played GP for the first time after the new patch and saw the new recommended items. Why the **** are there Sorceror's shoes for boots? Just for the ult or does it actually help with parrrrrrrrrrrley? Cause if that's the case I'm quite the noob for getting arpen on this mo fo.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

It used to help Parrrrrrley, but not it's only for his ult. You should still get Sorc Shoes over something like Berserker's. But ofc, Mercury's Treads are always the best unless their team doesn't have CC. Then you've already won.

zili

06-02-2010

Yes but they just updated these recommended items on patch day which was 2 days ago or sth. From what I know Mpen used to help Parrrley a looong time ago. Surely they can't think the damage is so substantial that it would be better to enhance that then reduce incoming CC?( Or more movespeed)