IMO Dominion was a waste of 1+yr development time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StoneyRivers

09-22-2011

Lol @ all the Riot fanboys. For any serious player, it was a waste of a year of development time because we aren't going to play this garbage game mode that is an imbalanced piece of trash. It will soon go the way of Twisted Treeline.

M4D

09-22-2011

at first few games I was like "holy cow this is SO FUN" but after about 10 games i simply got bored...

09-22-2011

where's magma chamber

grimmjoww666

09-22-2011

I have to agree with op, unless they implement some serious balance changes and such... the game will just be a tanky dps fest, I find it annoying that only about 1/4 of the champions are actually viable

KoKa1AShOT

09-22-2011

Dominion is pretty fun...but it's all the same.

What i mean is, in 3v3/5v5 Maps, you had 2-1-2 as lanes, combo's and partners.
What do you have in Dominion? the fasters will rush top and still go mid/bot, and then try to defend till a few deaths comes up.

- What you need? a fast tank - Singed/Rammus, and someone following you that can creates up damage and GJ you got top tower.

I'm not saying its suck cause its pretty fun...but really, after a few game, GG, i'm back on Old maps,.

I would have love a new 5v5 maps, or a 6v6+... oh well

Skataki

09-22-2011

nop, dominion is fun i'm glad they put time into it. thx riot

hollywoodAnimal

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WΎR ؃ LL View Post
I mean I woulda much more enjoyed a map for 5v5 with lanes and just probably bigger map that has interactive traps, switches to activate them, icy floor to slow and slide, rocks that can tumble on people, send a giant ball down a lane to crush anyone in the way, etc. Get on turret and snipe people,

I can think of 100 things in 5 minutes, why cant pro game developers do better in a year of time is my point?
No, THIS would feel like a mini-game.

kooties

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Dominion is severely imbalanced. Roll 4 tanky dps + Fiddle = gg. So wetarded.

KoKa1AShOT

09-22-2011

Pantheon is also OP.

TF looks like a good choice too, Ult and go capture lol

Eat Orange Be K

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrild View Post
Dominion is fun, certainly. I don't dare say it'll be more/less popular than SR, but it does feel a lot less serious.

Overall, despite it being pretty fun, I gotta agree that the one year in development could've been put to better use, considering how much LoL is lacking in other areas.
Probably one of the better supports/points in here.