IMO Dominion was a waste of 1+yr development time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narvuntien

09-22-2011

Right now it is back to what it was like when you were a level 1... when you are quite not sure what you are doing...... there might be some proper stratagey later once people have their head around it.

we run around kill opponents take points all at a frantic pace without having time to think.

Furthermore Dominion isn't going to appeal to everyone.. but I think it will definitely appeal to noobs..... I.E people that never understood LoL classic at all..... never understood important things like last hitting and jungling... these people will play dominion instead because they will be better at it.

Which means... less noobs in your games... which will be better for everyone. the noobs will now have something that appeals to what they really wanted out of LoL and everyone else has less of them in thier games and something to do when they only have 20 min to spare.

Count Bulletsula

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WΎR ؃ LL View Post
I mean I woulda much more enjoyed a map for 5v5 with lanes and just probably bigger map that has interactive traps, switches to activate them, icy floor to slow and slide, rocks that can tumble on people, send a giant ball down a lane to crush anyone in the way, etc. Get on turret and snipe people,

I can think of 100 things in 5 minutes, why cant pro game developers do better in a year of time is my point?
That sounds ******ed, don't quit your day job.

Master Yeezus

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFailBus View Post
Because your ideas are awful and juvenile and would be awful.
This. OP basically remade a Dynasty Warriors map in his suggestion.

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Another 5v5 would have sucked and noone would have played it, it would have been the new TT. Better to have a new games mode instead.

Granite Wasps

09-22-2011

I would like it a lot more if wards weren't disabled, now there's not much you can do to stop that backdoor rammus from coming from no where and capping a free point. It makes it so move speed is probably the most important stat because as long as you can get in and out fast you dont need damage to win.

SteelReigns

09-22-2011

Whoa, good think your opinion doesn't matter.

Diomedea

09-22-2011

Dominion is fun, certainly. I don't dare say it'll be more/less popular than SR, but it does feel a lot less serious.

Overall, despite it being pretty fun, I gotta agree that the one year in development could've been put to better use, considering how much LoL is lacking in other areas.

TheAsianPlayboy

09-22-2011

it's pretty cool but I don't think it's better than normal 5v5 mode.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

09-22-2011

it's fun but i feel dumb playing it

would have preferred replays alone

Hak3n

09-22-2011

bltch dont even have dominion games played