Dominion Is Sooo Epic!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

09-22-2011

*brandishes Epic Jar*

We don't use that kind of language around here, son.

Jassu

09-22-2011

It's fun, but solo queuing gets about as tiresome as solo queuing SR. If I could've gotten a full team of friends together with all of us on Skype, I think it would've been the best LoL experience ever. Oh, well.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

09-22-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Dominion gives me that feeling of being Marty McFly as the storm begins and Doc Brown is trying to hook up the lighting rod but there's all sorts'a problems and then Marty can't start the Delorean but it almost doesn't matter because Doc is in the middle of a lightning storm and the plug won't reach and then he finally gets it up and it disconnects and then FLASH back to Marty as he hits his head against the steering wheel and the Delorean TEARS off and he rips up towards 88 and Doc better hurry because he can see the Delorean in the distance but OH MY GOD the cords is disconnected on the ground and the lightning flashes and then he's like "LET'S DO THIS" while Marty's still speeding, Doc zip lines, the Delorian hits 88 the flux capacitor is like FWOOSH and Doc hits the ground, reconnects the cable and ZAP goes the lighting while Marty is screaming, the lighting hits the hook at JUST the right SECOND and BAM someone on my team caps a tower at 5-15 and everything FLIPS and then everyone on the other side FLIPS THEIR **** and we all hug and then BAM we're back in 1985.

MattSeiz

09-22-2011

its a fantastic game type, I actually had a lot more fun then I thought I would. While I was mildly excited for the gametype, after playing it I cant wait for the release

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Every game I played was a complete stomp. I lost most of them by at least 200, and was frequently 5 capped and stuck in base. And I thought SR could be frustrating...

Losing in Dominion is just about the least fun thing I've ever experienced in a video game.

Jorick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Dominion gives me that feeling of being Marty McFly as the storm begins and Doc Brown is trying to hook up the lighting rod but there's all sorts'a problems and then Marty can't start the Delorean but it almost doesn't matter because Doc is in the middle of a lightning storm and the plug won't reach and then he finally gets it up and it disconnects and then FLASH back to Marty as he hits his head against the steering wheel and the Delorean TEARS off and he rips up towards 88 and Doc better hurry because he can see the Delorean in the distance but OH MY GOD the cords is disconnected on the ground and the lightning flashes and then he's like "LET'S DO THIS" while Marty's still speeding, Doc zip lines, the Delorian hits 88 the flux capacitor is like FWOOSH and Doc hits the ground, reconnects the cable and ZAP goes the lighting while Marty is screaming, the lighting hits the hook at JUST the right SECOND and BAM someone on my team caps a tower at 5-15 and everything FLIPS and then everyone on the other side FLIPS THEIR **** and we all hug and then BAM we're back in 1985.
I love you.

Don't worry, it's a platonic love, not like that thing you have going with Leona. <3

oncewasblind

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yup. I can go to bed now knowing that this day was complete.

StandAloneX

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNick View Post
I love that edge-of-your-seat phenomenon.

It does feel like almost every game, even when your down 20-200, that you could pull off the win. I never have a chance to start feeling frustrated about a slowly declining game.
I honestly think this is why some of the higher ranked players have such negative feedback about it.

I think they're used to getting a high lead and enjoying coasting through the rest of the game.

With Dominion the second you start to coast and stop playing frantic your leads gone.

The Tardwrangler

09-22-2011

Dominon is exciting and its not always the strongest team that wins but the smartest, we where up 310-490 then were down 301-147 tehn where up 120-147 then down 90-27 but we won its excillerating and pure joy and honestly i dont mind losing a close game because a close game is a good game

EzeWong

09-22-2011

I love dominion.

I see a lot more people GGing and feeling AUTHENTIC about it. Lot less QQ and much more good feelings all around.