Dominion Is Sooo Epic!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Of Lunacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

nice to get away from the farm fest that is Summoner's Rift. Just zoning there for 15 min farming gets boring. but this is balls to the walls fun. dominion to me is breath of fresh air away from the long games of sr

Fubes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I know what you're talking about OP, today my team was ahead 160-2 looking at a sure victory.

Not the case.

We lost 0-2. Can't say that I'm proud of it, but it was quite the sight. Laughed it off and jumped right into another game. The speed of these games is amazing.

StealthBowY

09-22-2011

Played so many games of Dominion today, and I'd have to say Rammus is more annoying here than he is in SR. Overall the map feels really fun, especially when you and your team are cooperating well with one another. Also like how you earn gold so much faster, really makes the team fights seem more intense.

Rejuvination

09-22-2011

ive recently stopped playing because im tired of bads everywhere i go. next time i play league will probably only be by tournament with people who i know wont go 0-10 with teemo because they only play co-ops and want to try draft mode dominion for some reason. Dom. is just as bad as normals imo, and i dont feel like playing a game where i need 4 of my friends online to enjoy this game anymore. too much work/hassle, and there are 0 reasons why someone with a 2000 elo should seem to have only played co op games to get to lvl 30, and then feed with teemo... just dont get it.

Shadow Of Lunacy

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuvination View Post
ive recently stopped playing because im tired of bads everywhere i go. next time i play league will probably only be by tournament with people who i know wont go 0-10 with teemo because they only play co-ops and want to try draft mode dominion for some reason. Dom. is just as bad as normals imo, and i dont feel like playing a game where i need 4 of my friends online to enjoy this game anymore. too much work/hassle, and there are 0 reasons why someone with a 2000 elo should seem to have only played co op games to get to lvl 30, and then feed with teemo... just dont get it.
your post is just crying about the game in general

TidalMoon

09-22-2011

Its so face paced. Nice change from the rift. Comebacks are so sweet in dominion.

LP Disciple

09-22-2011

Lost a game when my team was ahead by 200. Whenever i yell at my computer screen, its good.

Bossman POJO

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuvination View Post
sounds like someone though dominion was only about getting kills

FPMachine

Recruiter

09-22-2011

want live now.

Yefo

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNick View Post
I love that edge-of-your-seat phenomenon.

It does feel like almost every game, even when your down 20-200, that you could pull off the win. I never have a chance to start feeling frustrated about a slowly declining game.
Yeah, this is a huge fun factor. Not like in Summoner's Rift when you're 8 minutes into the game, lost the first dragon, lost 2 towers, and are down 1-9 in champ kills. It always almost always feels like a close match in Dominion, never feels hopefless