Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Is Sooo Epic!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narogsun

09-22-2011

surrender is kind a useless in dominion , just won a game where they started a surr vote , i was thinking in surr but i just when with it and we won xD

Frosty716

09-22-2011

Quote:
RiotNick:
I love that edge-of-your-seat phenomenon.

It does feel like almost every game, even when your down 20-200, that you could pull off the win. I never have a chance to start feeling frustrated about a slowly declining game.

until your team constantly leaves u by yourself at the top turret

2cows and a duck

09-22-2011

Eh, I think it's ok. kinda boring after a couple of matches.

Carmagen

09-22-2011

1-0
It's not over 'til it's over

W00KIEE

09-22-2011

I love dominion with riven!

Eydolon

09-22-2011

The good thing about dom is that u dont have to wait for **** and giggles.... and even when ur team is fdoing bad, you can roam and kick some asses and have fun.

Is good for an arcade feel.

JustaPansDealer

09-22-2011

I've had at least three games that have ended within a 20 point differential. Very fast paced, action packed and just a lot of fun.

grimmjoww666

09-22-2011

dominion is like all those toys you played with as a kid, you know, those ones that you LOVED for the first 5 minutes, then never used again.

Calyco

09-22-2011

Dominion is great, just as you think your about to lose, and everything is going downhill, SOME HOW, your team ends up pulling it together and going for the victory with like 10 points left.

I play Rammus with ghost.... across the map in 3 seconds xD. Very exciting stuff.

ShadowXOR

09-22-2011

Dominion is terrible.