Dominion Is Sooo Epic!!!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Budclaw

09-22-2011

Sigh :/ everyone is having fun with dominion and I can't play QQ

Y U HAVE TO DIE LAPTOP?!?!

And I was looking forward to this sooo much :/ 20 people should donate $1 to me via paypal so I can afford that new one i've had my eye on yes?

Zephyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNick View Post
I love that edge-of-your-seat phenominon.

It does feel like almost every game, even when your down 20-200, that you could pull off the win. I never have a chance to start feeling frustrated about a slowly declining game.
I know exactly what you mean. One game, we were losing 2 - 180.

We ended up capping all the bases and acing them for the win. It was sooooooo epic.

Genotoxic

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazeI View Post
Oh man in this match I was sure we were going to lose. Quest pops up and no one gets it for ages. Our eve goes to get it herself as the enemy goes for ours. Our eve gets the quest as we have 1 point left, the enemy having well over 100. From then we held our defenses and pulled a victory.

Really enjoying dominion so far! Thanks riot!
i swear i had a game like this and your are so into it the house around you could be on fire and you wouldnt budge.

Felren

09-22-2011

I've played 10 games of SR in a day before...... wasn't tired of it

I've played 10 games of dominion today....... don't want to play it for a few more days now :\ gets boring a lot faster

tempnameA704

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Love it

Potaytoz

09-22-2011

Dominion IS really fun. The Victory screen is super rewarding. I've found that the best games are always the ones that were neck-to-neck, whether it's Twisted Treeline, Summoner's Rift, and now Dominion. Difference is, it's neck-to-neck all the time, and it feels like there's much more effort. Summoner's Rift is classic and undoubtedly great, but Dominion is a great addition.

I've noticed a lot of champs that don't excel in classic 5v5 do VERY well in Dominion. I've also noticed a lot of the tankier characters are much more appropriate to this style. Along with the fact that death isn't penalized and you can't see people's deaths or kills unless you hit tab, it's not a kill-focused game, which some people think 5v5 classic is. It's much more important to consider what you want to protect and what you want to take.

Plastic Soda

09-22-2011

I totally agree with everyone here. @xZephyre, I was in the same situation! We still won too =D I can't believe we won with 2 Nexus health!

Genotoxic

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntireTeamIsBaby View Post
I've played 10 games of SR in a day before...... wasn't tired of it

I've played 10 games of dominion today....... don't want to play it for a few more days now :\ gets boring a lot faster
i find it dosent i like all the action right off the bat and all the chaos that happens in the last 5 min i dont think i will be getting sick of it for a long time

Genotoxic

09-22-2011

ok so I must go but when I come back hopefully you ppl will have shared a lot more stories by the time i come back keep it alive so i have some interesting stories to read!
happy playing ppl!

Genotoxic

09-22-2011

bump before i go

1234567 ... 8