Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is there no Defending Stat in Dom.?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hangtime21

09-24-2011

Getting a killing blow by the turret or after an enemy has recently attacked turret: +30
Getting an assist by the turret or after said enemy has recently attacked turret: +15

Add this ^

Rebonack

09-24-2011

I stop a TON of captures with Koggy any given game. Only getting 5 points for each one makes me feel kinda sad =(

Stop captures with my Ult. Stop captures by distracting foes and getting them to chase me. Even in death Koggy stops captures. He's a monster of a defender.

MONKYfapper

09-24-2011

just had a game where shaco completely boxed out the mid with his boxes and none of my team can hold 1 single point. so i gotta help defend left and right. however we still lose in the end and gp said its my fault that i cared too much about k/d ratio, i had the 3rd most death because i was defending every point >.>

NessOnett

09-24-2011

yeah, it pisses me off. I 1v4 4 people at a turret, kill 2, force the other 2 away, and I get like 20 points. Where during that time my allies get a turret or two and they're up 100+ each.

Slymerz

09-26-2011

still no Riot response

Killrazor

09-26-2011

morello posted somewhere and mentioned they are looking into it. Rewarding defenders more.

Zeac179

09-26-2011

i think interrupting a channel should give points even if it was 1 or .5 it should be enough insentive to defend a point

Cryswar

09-26-2011

As a dedicated defender, whether playing defensive TF, interrupt Ez, or Heimer, I support this movement.

8bitmindset

09-27-2011

Quote:
Kresterz:
Needs more motivation to defend, give it a defensive group of point gains that increase over time, so the longer your defending a point the more points your gain

What he said.

Please RIOT, increase the number you get for defending.

We do understand that you guys want to support the "go and capture" mindset, but in this game-mode where denying an enemy or getting overleveled is not possible, tactics shine better AND a defender is NEEDED in this game.

Lousy 5 points is nothing, when a capturer goes in with an attacker and gets kills and a tower (neutralize+kill points+capture points).

We defenders just get **** on from the other players "U no say word! U nub! U got low score!"

TL;DR

Increase the points for defending a point against players!!

edit: We'd like a response from a RED, is there any kind red here who would answer our pleas?