Why is there no Defending Stat in Dom.?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Mozzie

09-22-2011

Why is there no Defending Stat in Dom.?

plus you only gain +5 points from stopping the capture of a Dom point, that is horrible. when comepared to Capping & Nuetralizing the point gets you +80 score (40each) leaves a 75 point difference from.

• Increase the Defending score to +25 or +30.
  • actually add the 'Defending' Stat to the Post game and Match History logs

edit: another reason i am asking for this Stat/Score increase is because of Tribunal & players getting reported as "Int.-Feeding" because of their bad K/D!!!

i know my Defender teamates have bad k/d but they Defend like crazy & die to prevent the other team from capping/neutralizing the objective; which also allows their teamates time to reach the under attack obj. area in time to clean up.

Celldweller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

It's K/D/A all over again. No one cared about assists, and no one is gonna care that you saved bot zone 50+ times that game. Your score is terrible, so you must be too.

It's pretty lame, yeah.

Mr Mozzie

09-22-2011

i really hope they can add this in

AdamantiumClaws

09-22-2011

your forgetting that Score for Kills (+15) & assists (+10) are more then Defending a captured point.

hey at least defending a point gets you more then the Health(+2) pots on the map but just barely by a score of +3

The Golden 001

09-22-2011

I played a game where i defended 2v1 all day, but i was ranked 4th or 5th on my team...

MrFrampton

09-22-2011

I agree. It seems like most of dominion is running around backdooring the other team and its way more effective to be capping points then defending them. But honestly thats kinda the best strat to win it seems

Ontain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

pretty sure you get more score for kills while near the tower. last game i had the same captures as this eve but she had 9 more kills. my score was higher though. i'm guessing it's because my kills were near towers.

YUSONAMES

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin Megami Tens View Post
It's K/D/A all over again. No one cared about assists, and no one is gonna care that you saved bot zone 50+ times that game. Your score is terrible, so you must be too.

It's pretty lame, yeah.
No everyone but the idiots who thought they were pro didnt, and even if your trolling my point still stands.

HidingOverHere

09-22-2011

my team somhow ended up dying and ended w/ me (sona) and kayle left. instead of 2v5 (turrets do nothing to help u defend) we jus ran clckwise from them and captured their points while they captured ours. this is way more effective than defending

Kresterz

09-22-2011

Needs more motivation to defend, give it a defensive group of point gains that increase over time, so the longer your defending a point the more points your gain