Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How fun?

1 - Wat da hell? 13 4.73%
2 - So da bad! -.-; 7 2.55%
3 3 1.09%
4 11 4%
5 - Meh 42 15.27%
6 - Good... 26 9.45%
7 25 9.09%
8 42 15.27%
9 37 13.45%
10 -- Waah soo good!!~ 69 25.09%
Voters 275 .

How much fun are you having with Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ukaei

09-22-2011

It certainly can improve how you perform in classic team fight, other than that; its a lot of fun.

The Kids are Mad

09-22-2011

4/10. It's good for a short break but the lack of a real strategy sucks.

Clueless Senpai

09-22-2011

Eh. Got mashed first game like 400-0 nexus points by an AD team, got smashed not as bad second game by an AD team. Too much vision on maps, anyone with half a brain can predict where you're going, and the game play overall is a bit too fast. Leveling, gold acquisition, point deductions. That and a lot of champs I own are just going to get rolled in Dominion. I don't own a whole lot of AD champs, so I guess tanks are my best bet, but then I become a bit more useless because everyone else runs around wherever they want. Seems like Movement Boots 5 is a must, too. So much for Ninja-Tabi against AD teams. I can't catch up in one situation, and in another I just get reamed anyways.

Dabba

09-22-2011

Turn it up to 11.

Shinzoku

09-22-2011

Meh. Is the epitome of imbalance.

Annalisa

09-22-2011

Millionaires

09-22-2011

I cant even play it..

Deepfriedspam

09-22-2011

Personally, I find the game play to be broken as specific champs are so unbalanced in it as to make playing other champs nonfun, Akali, my god...... if you can run a frontloaded champ and build, you will own. if you play a standard carry designed for "endgame." Well, enjoy a mound of frustration as you get facerolled.

Axecution

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Like a someboooooody

badcookie

09-22-2011

i think when we get the strats figured out it will be more fun. atm its just a kill fest