Not everyone is going to like Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Surprised!? Yeah, we get it. Not everyone was going to like Dominion, and that's fine.

Personally, I love it. I think it's actually very skill intensive as organized teams absolutely ****ing butt rape teams that are not working together very well, and while some champions can be problematic I have never found them to be so overwhelming that they single handedly decided the game.

I have also found almost all champs so far to be viable in some way. Nasus is a ferocious defender and Veigar can get massive amounts of ap if he gets a few kills. I've personally been having the most fun with Riven and LeBlanc.

It's ok that you don't like it. If you don't like it then fine, go back to Summoner's Rift. But I, and many others, find Dominion to be really fun. If you find Dominion so devoid of strategy and skill that's fine, I respectfully disagree but you don't have to play Dominion either. It's a new game mode so "noobs" like us can have something new to play.

So please stop spamming threads about how much you hate Dominion.