Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best champions in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fearsyth

09-22-2011

Hiemer- he can easily defend two towers at once unless a group comes at him.
Rammus- Ghost+Powerball means always have top tower first.
Mundo- 12 games only 3 times did I get a negative K/D ratio, one of which I was even, 5 games got #1 on team (scoring system needs tweaked still).
Akali- Stealth, mini flash, good damage
Irelia- it's Irelia, need I say more?

For mundo, forget the warmogs, get Mercs+Randuin's and more Armor/Magic Resist with some HP. 4 sec Randuin's active very nice.

Rex Draconem

09-22-2011

oh and swain rocked Dominion. its a game based on speed and that's all he does is slow/stop enemies in their tracks. he has great burst and survivability too because of how quick he gets his ult.

Mamizou

09-22-2011

Quote:
Ignatyus:
I really have not been impressed with Singed on Dominion. I'll keep trying, as he's my favorite tank, but initial views of both me playing, and watching others (on both teams), Singed Just doesn't cut it compared to, say, Rammus.

i guess its me then, or the tons of Rammus' who come near me get destroyed ive had no real problems catching them. im building on reccomended then the last 3 slots are either lifesteal/lolNinjaTabi/whatever depending on whos playing.

iSarge

09-22-2011

Nasus does insanely well!

HmG OrangeSoda

09-22-2011

Heimer is insane... solo d on enemies turret... pfft

Ashcarr

09-22-2011

Miss Fortune seems really good on here. Last two games I played as her and ranked 1st both times on the team. Her high mobility, AoE slow, and ability to hit like a truck due to the fast income makes her a monster.

TheMonocleRogue

09-22-2011

Gangplank is a Dominion God. Stopping captures across the map, team mobility, and a crippling slow on his attacks. Best champion for this game mode.

ZHONYAS LEE SIN

09-22-2011

Jax, no more gold problems I finished my build so fast loloololololol

The Black Rose

09-22-2011

Shaco.

Warkeiser

09-22-2011

Gangplank and Kog'Maw can both defend points amazingly well with their ultimates. Gangplank gets a free 7 seconds to defend a point of his choice while Kog'Maw's massive range can annihilate most backdoor attempts with little issue.

Gangplank brings more utility, though. Team speed, good damage, and a get-out-of-jail-free card synergize very well on Dominion.